Identifying Flea Infestations: You need to check this out
Fleas are difficult to spot with the naked eye, but they do leave their mark. Flea faces, often known as flea filth, resemble microscopic grains of pepper. Before you discover your pet has fleas, you may detect flea filth on his or her bed, blanket, or favorite sleeping location. If your pet has fleas, they will scratch themselves constantly. Adult fleas consume blood in order to nourish their eggs. Adults can leap, run, and hide among pet hairs since they live on pets. Their bites cause itching and scratching in your pets so you can also use пръскане срещу мухи.
- Adult fleas can be seen on pets’ backs, towards the base of their tails. Gently push the hair in this area up and look for moving pepper-like black specks to check for fleas. Adult fleas are visible if the specks move or leap. If your pet sheds a shower of pepper “flakes,” he may have fleas and you are merely witnessing droppings or dead adults on the ground.
- Female fleas lay their eggs on your pet. However the majority of the eggs fall to your home’s flooring, blankets, and carpet. They will stay there for several days until they hatch into larvae. Larvae eat dirt, hair, and skin cells for roughly 12 to 15 days before pupating and eventually maturing into adults who restart the cycle.
- Cat fleas do not infect humans. However, if your house has a serious flea infestation, you may get bitten. Adult fleas frequently hide among carpet threads, so if you enjoy strolling about your house barefoot, you may notice little bites on your feet or ankles when the fleas grab a brief bite to dine. They normally dislike human blood and favor your pets.
- You may use a variety of flea repellents in your house. To keep fleas at bay, blend essential oils like eucalyptus, lemongrass, cedar, and lavender with apple cider vinegar or water and spritz throughout your living space. Use this combination on your dog’s only, and test it on any surfaces before spraying.
- A flea trap is another effective flea killer. Flea traps attract fleas and hold them in place with glue-covered discs or sheets. You just pick up the trap and dispose of it, fleas and all. It’s a quick and easy technique to kill flies in your house without using chemicals or pesticides.